Home Company Profile

Company Profile

Business Type: Manufacturer,Trading Company
Main Products:

Door Locks


Door Accessories


Lever Door Locks


Electronic Smart Lock


Door Hinge


Cabinet Lock


Door Stopper


Cabinet Hardware


Door Handles


Bar Pulls

Number of Employees: >50
Annual Turnover: US$5 Million - US$10 Million

We are a manufacture for door locks, and our factory original founder has been in door locks production and business for over 15 years, providing over tens of thousands of door locks to engineering projects inside Chinese domestic market.

In the early years of development, Royal paid attention to the domestic market, and extended lots of distributors nationwide for its own Chinese brand; Meanwhile Royal China brand has offered over tens of thousands of locks to engineering projects with the weekly output of 30, 000 pieces.

Now we are aiming at exploiting overseas market, and looking forward to cooperating with partners based on mutual benefits with customers all over the world.

Our Main products: Door Locks, Door Lockset, Door Lock Handles, Electronic Door Lock, Digital Door Lock, Smart Door Lock, Door Hardware, Door Hinge, Door Handle, Door Stopper, Anti-theft clasp, bal pulls and other hardware accessories.

Be a partner of Royal technology, we will bring you a cozy experience than you had ever before. We will control the quality, wipe off your worries, saving your precious time. Our whole team will listen to your comments, which allows us to make it more effective and professional for our next cooperation.

Regarding payment terms, we normally accpect T/T by bank transfer. 30% deposite, and after production completed, before shipping, the rest 70% should be paid to the seller's account. For small orders or sample orders, paypal and Western Union are also acceptable, while the transaction amount should be less than 150 USD for paypal and within 2000 USD for Western Union. If you have different ideas or opinions, just feel free to let us know, we are all open to any good ideas and suggestiongs.

Our address infomation is below:

Office: Room 321&332, Huafeng Xin'an Youth Building, Bao'an District, Shenzhen, China.

Factory Address: No. 1 Caotang Industrial Park, Dali Town, Nanhai district, Foshan, Guangdong, China.

You can always reach us at telephone number: 0086-0755-23571316, or email to us info@royallockset. COM or sales@royallockset. COM.

Any suggestions or inquiries are appreciated. Thank you for supporting us, hope we can make a better future based on our cooperation.

About Us Toolbuy Products Toolbuy Manufacturers Hot Toolbuy Toolbuy News Toolbuy Trade Shows Site Partners Contact Us Sitemap